Blog for Indian Financial Market, Know About IPO,Mutual Fund and Capital Market in one Blog
Friday August 22nd 2014

‘Tata’ Archives

Tata Motors announces March 2008 Auto Sales Number

Tata Motors announces March 2008 Auto Sales Number

Tata Motors Ltd, India's top bus and truck maker, said on Tuesday vehicle sales in March rose 6 percent to 66,495 units - its highest monthly sales so far -- from 62,779 units a year earlier.Think still it closed the year with a decline compared to previous yearly total.  

Tata Consultancy Services bags multi million dollar deal from ArvinMeritor

Tata Consultancy Services Ltd (TCS)  has infromed the market that it has signed a five-year, multi-million dollar contract to be the global engineering partner of ArvinMeritor (NYSE: ARM), a premier global supplier of a broad range of integrated systems, modules and components to the motor vehicle Industry.

Tata Jeh – 1 lac rs Car

Tata's Rs 1 lakh car is to be called Jeh,Tata Jeh will have >a three-cylinder 800-cc petrol engine with 33 bhp of power. >a 30-litre fuel tank and four-speed manual gearshift. >will come with air conditioning, >will have no power steering.

Is Tata Bidding for worlds second largest Book and Music Chain BORDERS

Is $22-billion Tata group made a seemingly audacious bid for the Australian-New Zealand business of Borders group, the world’s second largest books and music chain in the world.This was main page article today in economic times if this is true we can soon see some activity in Trent stock which is Tata company .

Tata Motors Ltd results – announces good ruuning september 2007 quarter end results

Tata Motors Ltd has posted a net profit of Rs 5268.40 million for the quarter ended September 30, 2007 as compared to Rs 4417.20 million for the quarter ended September 30, 2006. Total Income has increased from Rs 66700.30 million for the quarter ended September 30, 2006 to Rs 67433.10 million for the quarter ended September 30, 2007.

Tata Tea was heavily hit after a Bad Quarter Result

Tata Tea came out with the FY07-08 1st quarter results , The result is better or infact very good than the Previous quarter but it decrased by 3 percent Net Profit : Net profit after tax of Rs 430.00 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2007 as compared to Rs 445.60 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2006. Income : Total Income has increased [...]

Tata Tea and Tata Sons togeather buy 30 percent share holding of Enerygy Brands Inc USA

Tata Tea Ltd through its indirect UK subsidiary Tata Tea (GB) Investments Ltd, had acquired 25% of the shareholding of Energy Brands Inc; USA ("EBI") and Tata Sons Ltd through its subsidiary Tata Ltd (UK) had acquired 5% of the shareholding of EBI. The total value of 30% holding is US $ 677 million based on an Full valuation of EBI at US $ 2.2 [...]