AIADMK chief Jayalalithaa who visited the Governor of Tamilnadu and who will be sworn in as Tamil Nadu Chief Minister on Monday between 12 – 15 PM, will have 33 ministers in her cabinet
Tamilndau 2011 Cabinet Ministers
(1) J.Jayalalithaa — Chief Minister, Public,Indian Administrative Service, Indian Police Service, Indian Forest Service, General Administration, District Revenue Officers, Prevention of Corruption, Police, Home
(2) O.Panneerselvam — Finance
(3) K.A.Sengottaiyan — Agriculture
(4) Natham R.Viswanathan — Electricity, Prohibition and Excise
(5) K.P.Munisamy — Municipal Administration, Rural Development
(6) C.Shanmugavelu — Industries
(7) R.Vaithilingam — Housing and Urban Development
(8) S.S.Krishnamoorthy — Food
(9) C.Karuppasamy — Animal Husbandary
(10) P.Palaniappan — Higher Education
(11) C.Ve.Shanmugam — School Education
(12) Sellur K.Raju — Cooperation
(13) K.T.Pachamal — Forests
(14) Edappadi K.Palanisamy — Highways and Minor Ports
(15) S.P.Shanmuganathan — HR & CE
(16) K.V.Ramalingam — Public Works
(17) S.P.Velumani — Special Programme Implementation
(18) T.K.M.Chinnayya — Backward Classes
(19) M.C.Sampath — Rural Industries
(20) P.Thangamani — Revenue
(21) G.Senthamizhan — Information
(22) S.Gokula Indira — Commerical Taxes and Registration
(23) Selvi Ramajayam — Social Welfare
(24) B.V.Ramanaa — Handlooms and Textiles
(25) R.B.Udhayakumar — Information and Technology
(26) N.Subramanian — Adi Dravidar and Tribal Welfare
(27) V.Senthil Balaji — Transport
(28) N.Mariyam Pichai — Environment
(29) K.A.Jayapal — Fisheries
(30) E.Subaya — Law, Courts and Prisons
(31) Budhichandhiran — Tourism
(32) S.T.Chellapandian — Labour
(33) Dr.V.S.Vijay — Health
(34) N.R.Sivapathi — Sports and Youth Welfare
|Just one more month remaining for the State election in Tamilnadu , the seven-year-old Congress-DMK alliance seems to be on the verge of collapse as the partners cannot agree on seat sharing. A high-level committee of the DMK met this evening to decide on continuing their alliance with the Congress. Party supremo M Karunanidhi was also present at the meeting.They have come out with the decision that they are going to give Issue based support and all the DMK MP will resign from the UPA cabinet.Which means the congress will go alone in Tamilnadu.Earlier on Thursday, the Congress shocked the DMK by demanding 63 seats after the DMK agreed to 60 out of 234 seats.This caused all the rift.
Watch Everything Live as it is happening .
> DMK has 6 ministers in the UPA government.
> Is this kind of a resignation drama so congress will accept to local state seat sharing
> The congress stand on the seat sharing even surprised DMK as if that congress wanted DMK out of the UPA.
> DMK gave 60 and congress demanding for 3 more and this cause all the rift , im not sure if there is something else that is cooking on the background.
>We have decided to relieve ourselves from the govt: Karunanidhi veru word
>Congress stand does not help for an amicable poll accord says DMK
After the Mumbai terror attack everything was clear that Mr.Home Minister dint do his homework which has led to this big loophole.Im just thinking if we are given a job like this we will be like traveling to every state not just the metros but to every state make sure law and order is under control and see if all the state is safe from all the side , I’m not saying we will do this all the time at least when we know that there is terror attack happening anyway he dint do the job so he had quit now.
Dr.Manmohan Singh has forwarded the resignation to the president and also then recommended the former finance minister Chidambaram as the new home minister and the finance ministry would be directly controlled by Prime minister himself.
He is Out
He is In