Blog for Indian Financial Market, Know About IPO,Mutual Fund and Capital Market in one Blog
Friday April 18th 2014

Who is Rendezvous Sports World Limited

Who is rendezvous sports world limited this is kind of hot now as they are one of the group who kind of won the IPL bid and they hold the IPL Kochi team and Shashi taroor has been a great help in having this organised , So many people have confirmed that he is not the investor .
Mr Lalit Modi has also confirmed on who is this Rendezvous Sports World Limited .In his tweet to the world he has told that Rendezvous group has Vivek Venugopal, Anchor switches, Rosy Blue Diamond, Mukesh Patel, Ravi and Sanjay Gaikwad as part of the consortium.

Thanks Saji for the update
Vivek Venugopal (Elite Group)-

Elite is a 45 year old diversified group based in South India with major activities in International trade, food processing, distribution, real-estate and construction. The Group has achieved phenomenal growth since its inception.

Anchor Earth (parent company Anchor switches)-

Rosy Blue Diamond-

Rosy Blue is one of the most renowned diamond and jewelry companies in the world.The Rosy Blue Group was founded in 1960 by Arunkumar Mehta and Bhanuchandra Bhansali. The company started as a small Mumbai workshop, but soon became a network of specialist businesses, each able to successfully fulfill client needs. This eventually formed the platform for a global company which provides employment to over 10,000 people.

Mukesh Patel(owner of ship breaking company Shri Ram Vessels Scrap.)
Shailendra Gaekwad-

who owns the Maharashtra-based firm Rendezvous and some more industrialist are involved behind Rendezvous Sports

Reader Feedback

15 Responses to “Who is Rendezvous Sports World Limited”

1. Are Muthoot Group, Mohanlal part of Rendezvous Sports Group? Any clue?

2. Lalitha says:

No they are not part of this.

3. Shaji T Nair says:

Rendezvous Sports is a consortium that consists of the following

Vivek Venugopal (Elite Group)-

Anchor Earth (parent company Anchor switches)-Anchor is one of the largest manufacturer in the world for electrical switches and accessories. Anchor was established more than 40 years ago with one crystal clear vision in mind; to produce quality, and not just products. Anchor has diversified its product base over the years and today caters to the almost all the household electrical and electronics needs. With strategic alliances and technological collaborations with world leaders for its products, Anchor’s technological strength is today on par with the best in the world. Anchor manufactures over 3000 products under 20 major product groups and caters to core sectors of the Indian Economy viz., Electrical and Electronics Industry. The wide network of Anchor’s employees over 7000 people, 10000 dealers and more than 300000 retail outlets enables the Company to promptly serve its customers and provide them with suitable products, systems and services — efficiently and at competitive prices.

Rosy Blue Diamond-

Mukesh Patel(owner of ship breaking company Shri Ram Vessels Scrap.)-

Shailendra Gaekwad-who owns the Maharashtra-based firm Rendezvous

and some more industrialist are involved behind Rendezvous Sports.

4. arun eldho paul says:

what’s our term name? could you please sent me the mail id of mr. vivek venugopal

5. REMESH says:

Dear sirs,

I suggest the following names fr the Kerala team.

Kerala spit fes
    Kerala die hards
    Kerala dark horses

Given a chance Iam interested to join the Kerala team management

6. JuJu says:

What the hell do you all think about kerala team…. the team should be named pppoooooooooooooooooyyyyyyiiiiiiiiieeeeee Kerala….

This looks Good.. I am proud of myself to have provided the greatest name for a IPL team ever….

7. Dastagir says:

This is great moment for the Kerala Cricket fans.

8. Dear Sir,
    I am Mandeep Singh I am playing Cricket since last 10 years from PCA (Punjab Cricket Association) and have following track records which will be proof of my performance and will Useful for judging me.
    I am elder son of my parents; my father is a ex-serviceman . My parents are unable to bear my Cricket expenditures.
    I have represented:–
    1. Punjab State -3 times–under/17
    2. North Zone-Ones– under/17
    3. Inter University first class tournaments-2 times(MAN OF THE MATCH-Twice and MAN OF THE TOURNMENT in Inter State University Tournament at Gwalior,MP).
    4. At Singapoor-20twenty-twice.(Man of the Match—Once)
    5. . Against the 20-twenty team of Netherlands from 30/11/2009 to 03/12/2009 played at Tau Devi Lal Stadium, Panchkula and was live telecasted.
    (Out of 4 matches I was declared MAN OF THE MATCH in 3 matches)
    6. Participated KINGS XI PUNJAB CUP 2010 CUP 2010 at MOHALI/CHANDIGARH in Jan.2010

I hereby sending you scan copies of my achievements in Cricket ie certificates/news paper cuttings ECT .Kindly help me to participate in state team.

I assure you that l will prove my talent whenever I will get the chance to prove it.

My above details are showing the good track records. I am ready to give my trial at any where at any time as pre your choice and show the original certificates.

I hope you will please help me to full fill my dreams and to reach my destination.

I will feel honored to be the member of your esteem team.

Regards,
    Mandeep Singh
    H.No -3283,Sector-71,SAS Nagar, Mohali,Punjab, India.
    E-mail—kuldeep2209@yahoo.com
    RIM: +91– 93165 27900, +91—9878727167 ,
    Residence—0172—2261738.

could you please sent me the mail id of mr. vivek venugopal

9. sanjeev anant lele says:

SINCE I AM BASICALLY A SPORTSMAN —ESPICALLY CRICKET

PLAYED CRICKET FROM MY AGE OF 13—–IN COMPITATIVE CRICKET TOURNAMENTS IN MUMBAI —–PLAYED FOR COLLEGE UMIVERSITY OF MUMBAI AND ETC…..NOW I AM 46 TAKEN VRS FROM BANK –DOING MARKETING CONSULTANCY——I WOULD LIKE TO BE
    A PART OF MANAGEMENT TEAM OF IPL

PLEASE GIVE ME A CHANCE

10. sanjeev anant lele says:

KERALA IPL TEAM WILL BE A BOOST FOR KERALA CRICKET

11. V R GODBOLE says:

I thought Football is a game for politicians. No. Cricket is a game for dirty politicians and business community to hide their misdeeds and gain some thing out of it instead of working in the interest of whole nation.

12. Remz says:

Cochin IPL Team Names;

Cochin Spices

Cochin Spice Kings

Spice kings Cochin

Thanks

Remz

13. Raj says:

Kochi team, please get DADA on board.

14. Am from kerala and feel very proud of the Kochi team.But I feel we need more indian batsmen.My best wishes to all in the team.

15. How about “KOCHI KALARI WARRIORS”
    Kalarippayattu is the ancient form of Martial arts from kerala.